WHAT IS SPIRITUAL COUNSELING?
Spiritual counseling is the practice of helping persons to remove the stumbling blocks that keep them from experiencing spiritual health. Spiritual counseling is not psychotherapy, financial planning, fortune telling, or occult/new age fad.
What is Crimson Path Spirituality?
In the technical sense of the term, Crimson Path Spirituality is that function of our sacred ministry to guide faithful Crimson Daughters to the attainment of eternal happiness. The Crimson Path Society, Inc. exercises this function both in its public activity, whether in word or tweeting, and in the private guidance of young women according to their individual needs; but it is the private guidance that is generally understood by the term "spiritual counseling".
The Five Steps of Crimson Path Spirituality
The following are donor advised funds owned and operated by the Crimson Path Society, Inc. They share our IRS recognized 501(c)(3) public charity status:
- We admit that we are powerless over sin and that our lives are unmanageable.
- We believe that God, a Power greater than ourselves, can restore us to spiritual health.
- We are turning our wills and our lives over to the care of God who works through our spiritual counselors.
- We admit to God, to ourselves, and to our Spiritual Counselors the exact nature of our wrongs through Spiritual Dialectics.
- We seek to the restoration of our spiritual health through confession and penance.
The Scriptural Dialectical Self-Help Recovery Group
|(c) 2008-0214. Crinson Path Society, Inc.
The Crimson Path Society, Inc, is an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) Public Charity.
The Crimson Path Society, Inc. provides counseling services pursuant to Alabama Code Section 34-8A-3(6)
Photo of the pathway licensed by Raoul Pop.